Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
It's been a little cold here in Pittsburgh so I decided to start the day with some warm fluffy pancakes and coffee. Sometimes I get intimidated by making pancakes - they always look more complicated than they actually are. This recipe is extremely easy and you'll be wondering why you haven't been making these delicious pancakes all along.
Here's what you'll need:
• 1 cup flour
• 2 Tbsp organic sugar
• 1 Tbsp baking powder
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 cup vanilla almond milk
• 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tsp vanilla
• Maple syrup to serve
• Vegan butter, blueberries, powdered sugar & cinnamon to top
1. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to a bowl and stir to combine.
2. In a separate bowl add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine.
3. Combine the wet and dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
4. Let batter stand for 5 minutes
5. Pour ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan over medium heat.
6. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.
7. Top with vegan butter, warm maple syrup, blueberries and a dash of powdered sugar and cinnamon.