Updated: May 27, 2019
Makes about 6 muffins
I love making these muffins. They're soft, moist, delicious & vegan! They're also quick & easy to make. The beautiful thing about this recipe as well as many other muffin recipes is that you can change the flavors so easily. Try experimenting with different fruits & spices to come up with your own creation.
Here's what you'll need:
• 1 cup flour (I've been using Pamela's All Purpose Gluten-Free flour)
• 3/4 cup brown sugar or demerara
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1 ripe banana
• 1/4 cup oil (coconut, olive etc.)
• 1 cup fresh blueberries blended + 1/2 cup whole
1. Preheat oven to 350 º
2. Line muffin tin with liners or lightly grease with oil
3. In a small bowl mash the ripe banana.
Add the oil & sugar & combine until well mixed.
4. In a larger bowl mix the dry ingredients together.
5. Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and stir.
6. Blend 1 cup of the blueberries and pour into mixture.
Fold in the remaining 1/2 cup & mix well.
7. Pour mixture into muffin tins and bake for 25-30 minutes.
8. Let cool & enjoy these tasty treats for breakfast or dessert.