Updated: Sep 2, 2018
Makes about 6 muffins
Experimenting with recipes can be a lot of fun. For this recipe I used the same basic muffin recipe that I used for the blueberry banana muffins but I decided to experiment with one of my favorite herbs - Rosemary!
Here's what you'll need:
• 1 cup flour (I've been using Pamela's All Purpose Gluten-Free flour)
• 3/4 cup brown sugar or demerara
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp cinnamon
• 1/2 tsp rosemary
• 1 flax egg ( 1 Tbsp flax meal + 2 1/2 Tbsp water)
• 1/4 cup oil (coconut, olive etc.)
• 1 cup fresh raspberries blended + 1/2 cup whole
1. Preheat oven to 350 º
2. Line muffin tin with liners or lightly grease with oil
3. In as small bowl add the oil, sugar & flax egg. Combine until well mixed.
4. In a larger bowl mix the dry ingredients together.
5. Blend 1 cup of the raspberries and pour into mixture. Fold in the remaining 1/2 cup & mix well.
6. Pour mixture into muffin tins and bake for 25-30 minutes.
7. Let cool & enjoy these tasty treats for breakfast or dessert