Updated: Jan 20, 2019
Makes about 3 servings
There's nothing like a good roast during the holidays (or any day!) For this recipe I used Field Roast's Celebration Roast and cooked it according to the package. I also added some fresh rosemary & garlic as a rub as well as some sliced mushrooms and onions.
Here's what you'll need:
• 1 Field Roast Celebration Roast
• Sliced onion (as many as you'd like)
• Sliced mushroom (as many as you'd like)
• 1-2 Clove garlic diced
• A couple rosemary leaves
• Salt & pepper to taste
• Couple tablespoons of olive oil
• Optional vegan baste
1. Preheat oven according to Field Roast directions
2. Add Celebration Roast to an oven safe pan
3. Toss sliced onions and mushrooms in a separate bowl with some olive oil
4. Add sliced onions and mushrooms to the pan with the roast
5. If you're using a vegan baste add some of it to the roast now and save the rest for l later if needed. You can also salt and pepper to your liking
6. Add the chopped garlic and rosemary leaves to the top of the roast (it's okay if some of it falls off into the pan) and cook according to the package
7. Slice the roast and enjoy!
As always, feel free to get creative with it! There's no right or wrong answer.